Jag gör helst mina egna franska potatisar än köper från butiken. Senast jag gjorde hade jag både sötpotatis och vanlig potatis. Jag kryddar vanligen med salt, men det passar bra med chili, curry, svartpeppar... 

I prefer to make my own french fries than buying from the store. The last time I did, I had both sweet potatoes and regular potatoes. I usually season with salt, but you can use chili, curry powder, black pepper ...


Sweet Potato Fries

sweet potatoes
coconut oil
sea salt

Peel the potatoes and cut into strips. In a bowl combine the potato, oil and salt. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn the potatoes and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until golden and crispy.



Sötpotatis i ugn

sötpotatis
kokosnötolja
havssalt

Skala potatisen och skär i strimlor. I en skål kombinera potatis, olja och salt. Placera potatisen på en plåt och rosta i 10 minuter. Vänd på dem och grädda i ytterligare 10-15 minuter tills gyllene och krispiga.